Sorry - this product is no longer available
EraThr3 "Grunt" Precision Rifle
- 16" Proof Research Carbon Fiber 5.56mm barrel, 1:7 twist.
- SilencerCo TriFecta Flash Hider
- New E3 Billet upper receiver, with forward assist, and more rigid design than its' counterpart, "Project Anorexia" released last year.
- New E3 Skeletonized Lower Receiver with improved features such as a matched grip profile, elimination of roll pin, hidden duct cover rod, and more robust lines.
- New E3 14" M-LOK Handguard with full length skeletonized picatinny top rail.
- Titanium Bolt Carrier
- Properly Headspaced Jp Enhanced Bolt
- MBUS Pro Sights
- Lightweight Portdoor
- Portdoor Rod with enlarged head
- New Titanium EraThr3 Forward Assist
- AXTS Raptor Charging Handle
- AXTS Talon Ambi Safety
- Geissele SSA
- Titanium Takedown pins/mag-catch
- Ultra Light Bolt Catch
- PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube/ratchet design end plate & castle nut
- PWS Mod 2 H2 Buffer at 4.5oz.
- Magpul STR Stock/MIAD GRIP
- 20rd PMag
*Does not come with Supressor, Optic, or Bipod
E3 Accuracy Guarantee:
Whether you are shooting steel, providing for the family, or hunting bad guys, we are here to support your efforts, and provide you the competitive edge required to prevail with a "Match Grade Rifle”.
To achieve the expected level of accuracy, every unit is hand-crafted with extreme attention to detail in its fit, form, and function. Building an E3 rifle starts with a match grade barrel, chamber… and so on. We can guarantee the quality of our products and stand behind trusted suppliers to do the same, however we cannot guarantee the skill level of every shooter, quality of sub-par ammunition, and/or choice of optics & aftermarket accessories.
Every rifle is tried, tested, and proven with Prime ammunition prior to delivery. This doesn't mean that our rifles won’t run with various types of ammunition, including custom loads or hunting grade products, it's just simply no guarantee that they will.
Rifles, just like your favorite pair of pants, have a lifespan. Even with easy use, and great care, things break, wear-out, etc. We stand behind our goods, and will support them to the end. However, we also expect that you understand the definition of “normal wear and tear”.
We highly recommend the training component to all of our customers, and follow the same advice ourselves. Being good at one’s craft takes good equipment, hard work, and dedication.
Out of stock