Sorry - this product is no longer available
Modern Outfitters Carbine MC5 Extreme Distressed Tungsten
- LOWER RECEIVER:Modern Carbine™ Lower Receivers are Forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum and CNC Machined to Mil-Spec Specifications. Features Type III Hard Coat Anodizing with Customer's Choice of Cerakote and Polymer Modern Carbine™ Winter Trigger Guard.
- UPPER RECEIVER:Modern Carbine™ Lower Receivers are Forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum and CNC Machined to Mil-Spec Specification with Numbered Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. Features Type III Hard Coat Anodizing with Customer's Choice of Cerakote. Caliber Markings Deeply Machined on the Right Side.
- RAIL SYSTEM:Modern Carbine™ Rail Systems are Billet CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum. Type III Hard Coat Anodizing with Customer's Choice of Cerakote. Features M-LOK Technology, Built in QD sling Attachment Points, and Anti-Rotation Tabs to Prevent Movement. Available in Various Lengths.
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP:Modern Carbine™ Bolt Carrier Groups are CNC Machined from 8620 Alloy Steel and the Bolt is Machined from Carpenter 158 Steel. Each Bolt is MPI Tested, High Pressure Tested, Properly Heat Treated, Shot Peened, and Post Heat Treat Ground with the Headspace Held to Half the Blueprint Specifications. Other Notable Features of our Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group Include 4340 Cam Pin and Extractor, M16 Profile, Full Billet Construction Finish Pass Machined on all Surfaces, premium melonite QPQ Finish, Latest 15,000 Round Extractor Spring Design, Crane O-Ring for Increased Extraction Reliability in Extreme Conditions, Billet Machined Gas Key Installed and Staked with Peramatex to Current TDP.
- BARREL:Modern Carbine™ Barrels are CNC Machined from CMV 4150+ Steel. Features Melonite Coating, Button Rifling, and NiB Coated Barrel Extension. Twist Rates: (1/8" .223 Wylde).
- GAS SYSTEM:Modern Carbine™ Low Profile Gas Blocks are CNC Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel with QPQ Coating. Direct Impingement. Gas System Lengths: Pistol / Carbine / Mid-Length.
- MUZZLE DEVICE:Mil-Spec A2 Birdcage. Made from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel with Salt Bath Nitride Finish.
- BUFFER SYSTEM:Modern Carbine™ Buffers are Precision CNC Machined. Designed to Reduce Recoil by Softening and Dampening the Felt Recoil Impulse. Finely Tuned Weight Optimized for Suppressed Shooting. Blue Anodizing. Features Enhanced Buffer Spring Made from 17-7 Stainless. Black Oxide Coated and Dry Moly Lubed.
- RECEIVER EXTENSION:Modern Carbine™ Receiver Extensions are Billet CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum. Six Position, Mil-Spec Dimensioned Receiver Extension Featuring 7 Ports to Allow Excess Gas, Water, Oil, and Debris to Leave the Operating System, Reducing Pressure and Associated Danger to both Host Firearm and Shooter, While Enhancing Reliability. Comes Standard with Enhanced Castle Nut and QD End Plate.
- STOCK:Magpul MOE Mil-Spec Carbine Stock.
- PISTOL GRIP:Magpul MOE Grip.
- TRIGGER ASSEMBLY:Mil-Spec Trigger Assemblies Are Standard on All MC5 Rifles. Modern Carbine™
- SIGHTS:Sold Separately.
- COATINGS: Distressed Tungsten
- WARANTY:All Modern Carbine™ Rifles and Firearms Parts Feature a Lifetime Warranty.
While the MC5 is the entry level of the Modern Carbine™ line, it is still packed full of features. When designing the MC5 Modern Carbine™, we had various missions that we set out to accomplish. Our primary goals were to use the highest grade materials available and the most precise manufacturing processes. We also wanted to design a rifle that was lightweight, accurate, and extremely reliable in the most adverse conditions. The average MC5 configuration weighs in around 6.5 pounds or less. Built from a forged upper and lower AR-15 receiver with a standard barrel nut interface and mil-spec controls; The MC5 is made for abuse and high round counts. Standard features on all MC5's include our sub MOA guaranteed barrels, enhanced buffer system, enhanced gas system, customer's choice of a solid Cerakote color, Modern Carbine™ box with manual and magazine, and our lifetime warranty.
Out of stock