Modern Outfitters MC6 .224 Valkyrie Distressed TUNGSTEN
- LOWER RECEIVER:Modern Carbine™ Lower Receivers are Billet CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum with Integral Trigger Guard and Wire EDM Flared Magazine Well. Features Type III Hard Coat Anodizing with Customer's Choice of Cerakote.
- UPPER RECEIVER:Modern Carbine™ Upper Receivers are Billet CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum with Caliber Markings Deeply Machined on the Left Side. Proprietary Barrel Extension Sleeve Eliminates Rail to Barrel Nut Contact thus Increasing Overall Accuracy Potential and Reducing Heat Transfer. Features Type III Hard Coat Anodizing with Customer's Choice of Cerakote.
- BARREL:Modern Carbine™ Barrels are CNC Machined from CMV 4150+ Steel. Features Melonite Coating, Button Rifling, and NiB Coated Barrel; 18" .224 VALKYRIE
- GAS SYSTEM:Modern Carbine™ Gas System Feature a Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel with QPQ Coating. Direct Impingement.
- MUZZLE DEVICE:Griffin Armament Suppressor-Ready Mounts (Flash Hider / Compensators / Brakes) Come Standard on all MC6's.
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP:Modern Carbine™ MC6 Bolt Carrier Groups Feature an Enhanced Profile, Black Nitrate Coating, Properly Staked Gas Key, Shot Peened Bolt that is MPI Tested. Designed to Reduce Carrier Tilt and Increased Accuracy by Strategically Locating Key Bearing Surfaces.
- BUFFER SYSTEM:Modern Carbine™ Buffers are Precision CNC Machined. They are Designed to Reduce Recoil by Softening and Dampening the Felt Recoil Impulse. Finely Tuned Weight Optimized for Suppressed Shooting. Blue Anodizing. Features Enhanced Buffer Spring Made from 17-7 Stainless. Black Oxide Coated and Dry Moly Lubed.
- SIGHTS:Sold Separately.
- RAIL SYSTEM:Modern Carbine™ Rail System Billet CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum. Type III Hard Coat Anodizing with Customer's Choice of Cerakote. Features M-LOK Technology, Built in QD sling Attachment Points, and Continuous Uninterrupted Top Picatinnay Rail Base Designed to Integrate with our Proprietary MC6 Upper Receiver.
- RECEIVER EXTENSION:Modern Carbine™ Receivers Extensions are Billet CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum. Six Position, Mil-Spec Dimensioned Receiver Extension Featuring 7 Ports to Allow Excess Gas, Water, Oil, and Debris to Leave the Operating System, Reducing Pressure and Associated Danger to both Host Firearm and Shooter, While Enhancing Reliability. Comes Standard with Enhanced Castle Nut and QD End Plate.
- STOCK:Hogue Overmold Stocks Come Standard.
- PISTOL GRIP:Magpul MOE+ Grip.
- TRIGGER ASSEMBLY:Modern Carbine™ Single Stage 3.5lb Trigger / ALG Defense ACT Trigger
- FINISH: Custom Distressed Tungsten Cerakote
- WARRANTY:All Modern Carbine™ Rifles and Firearms Parts Feature a Lifetime Warranty.
When designing the MC6 Modern Carbine™, we had various missions that we set out to accomplish. Our primary goals were to use the highest grade materials available and the most precise manufacturing processes. We also wanted to design a rifle that was lightweight, accurate, and extremely reliable in the most adverse conditions. With the MC6, we believe that we accomplished these missions. Depending on the configuration, the MC6 weighs in at or under 6.0 pounds and has solid billet CNC machined construction for tighter tolerances and increased accuracy. Standard features on all MC6's include enhanced controls, our sub-MOA guaranteed barrels, customer's choice of a solid Cerakote color, premium padded rifle cases, and a suppressor-ready mount.