Machined from billet 7075 aluminum, the Agency Arms x Icarus Precision Grip Module offers the metal grip module benefits Icarus is known for: well-balanced weight, increased rigidity, and enhanced ergonomics. This combined with Agency's signature textural and structural design touches makes for the pinnacle of grip upgrades for the SIG P320.
- Machined from billet 7075 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III Anodize
- Most straightforward transition from the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P320 grip module
- Compatible with the Agency Arms P320 X Series Icarus Grip Magwell (different from Agency's standard X-series Magwell)
- Magwell, mag release not included
- Designed to be compatible with current generation 17 & 21rd mags (without magwell)
- Enlarged finger notch for the primary weapon hand
- A.C.E. trigger guard with the addition of strategically placed knurling
- Enhanced ergonomics over standard polymer grips
- Weight of 9 oz
- Slightly extended beaver tail
- Agency Arms knurling
- Monolithic design featuring ultimate rigidity providing excellent recoil mitigation
- Classic overall circumference of the grip handle profile
- Elevated finger notch allowing higher grip along the bore axis
- Standard MIL spec 1913 picatinny rail
- Designed for flush fit with the 4.7” barrel/slide for the X-Full Sig P320 platform
- Non-safety version
Customers who bought this item also bought
Machined from billet aluminum, these SIG P320 magwells are designed specifically to be compatible with the Agency Arms x Icarus Precision Grip Modules.
S2 P320 Slides - The newest addition to the Syndicate by Agency Arms stripped slides.
This Agency drop-in trigger is made of PVD finished steel and has a flat-faced design with radiused edges and a lever-style safety within the trigger shoe. Agency SIG V2 triggers have been redesigned for ergonomics with radiused edges instead of the angled chamfers on the V1 triggers.
- Black Shoe / Black Safety
- Gold/Black (Very yellow gold, satin finish)
- Flat Dark Earth/FDE (Leans gold, see gun photo for comparison)
- Rose Gold/Rose Gold (Darker, satin finish)
This plate is made specifically for the Trijicon RMR optic footprint. It comes with the adapter plate, a set of screws to mount the plate to your AOS milled slide, and a pair of screws to mount the optic to the plate.
AOS Trijicon® RMR Plate sold as a single plate in either Rear Iron Forward of the RMR or Rear Iron Behind the RMR
Includes fasteners for the adapter plate and optic.
Recommended Torque Specs for Plate Screws: 8-10 inch lbs with a tiny bit of blue loctite.
Recommended Torque Specs for Optic Screws: 10-12 inch lbs with a tiny bit of blue loctite.
Please note: While the 507C/508T have the same footprint as the Trijicon RMR, it utilizes shorter fasteners. If you are purchasing this plate to install on a 507C/508T, you will need to purchase shorter screws here