- Precision-engineered Turbo reflector delivers 66,000 candela of tightly-focused white light; the farthest-reaching beam of any SureFire X-Series handgun WeaponLight
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching provides easy instant activation
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
Details and Features:
- High Output: 650 Lumens
- Peak Beam Intensity: 66,000 Candela
- High Run Time: 1.5 Hours
- Batteries: Two 123A Lithium
- Switching: Ambidextous Push/Toggle
- Length: 3.76 Inches
- Throw Distance: 514 Meters
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
- Weight with Batteries: 4.4 oz
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 Inches
- Liquid Ingress Protection: IPX7
- Color: Black
Customers who bought this item also bought
After years of development, the Atlas Gunworks lineup of double stack magazines are designed and engineered to greatly improve feeding in all double stack 2011's, achieve reliable lockback, and work with all modular grip double stacks in 9mm.
- Double Stack
- 9mm (also .38 super/comp)
- Government Frame Compatible
- 21 Rounds
- Stainless Steel or DLC Tube Finish
- Aluminum base pad (black, blue, grey, or red)
Sale not allowed in California; Colorado; Connecticut; Hawaii; Maryland; Massachusetts; New Jersey; New York; Vermont; District of Columbia; Washington
Note: The followers on slidelock magazines are orange, not black as pictured.
Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM06 is an LED sight powered by a standard CR2032 battery.
Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR is extremely tough yet lightweight. New easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments.
With eight available brightness settings, the reticle can be manually adjusted by pressing the plus or minus buttons on either side of the unit. To switch to auto adjust mode simply press both buttons simultaneously and release. To save battery life, turn the optic off by pressing both buttons simultaneously and holding for 3 seconds.
The Trijicon RMR is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications.